Payday Lenders Only
From our experience the companies that work hardest to help you with payday loans are payday lenders only. Only payday lenders can help you get through until your next payday, and help you cover unexpected bills. You will pay a premium for this service over a high street lender like a bank. To help you understand what to expect from payday loan lenders we have listed the typical requirements and information you may encounter.
Typical Requirements and Information about Payday Lenders
Selling Points of Payday Loans
- Borrow from £100 to £1000
- High acceptance rate
- No Credit Checks
- Fast and Secure Application Form – Takes 2 minutes to complete
- No Faxing or Paperwork required
- Approval takes no more than 15 minutes
- Same day payout
What are the Typical Requirements?
- You must be resident and work in the UK
- You must have a bank account debit card
- You must be an employee with an income
- Your salary must be paid to your bank
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Your salary is at least £750 per month
- You agree to the Terms and Conditions
There are many payday lenders in the UK trying to win your custom. You will find they are all very similar in terms of their fees. Where they all try and be different is their customer service and the speed at which you can get the payday loan paid into your bank account. Knowing how to pick the right company from all the payday lenders can be quite difficult. If you are not sure about how to choose the right company then we recommend you read our ultimate guide to payday lenders.
On this site you can find all the information you need about several major companies in the UK. Here is a reference list of the things you need to know about them:
- The amount you can borrow – naturally this is important
- Representative cost of borrowing and repayments – this shows you how much you will pay via an easy to follow example
- APR – the rate of interest you will pay on the loan
- Loan repayment period – how long you have to repay the loan
- Repayment method – how you have to repay the loan, often via a bank account or debit card
- Speed of payout – how long it will take from your original application until the money is in your bank account
- Any associated fees – are there any setup fees
- Charges – what can you be charged for and how much will they be
- Acceptance critera - what do you need to qualify for a loan
- Early settlement fees – are you going to be charged for repaying the loan early
We ensure there are only payday lenders not brokers in our list of payday loan lenders, this means you will never end up paying an additional broker fee when you take out a loan. One of our goals is to try and help you to save yourself money wherever possible, and showing you payday lenders not brokers is just another way of helping you.
Guarantor based Short Term Lenders
Very similar to a payday loan there is a new form of short term loans that involve a guarantor. This means you can get a very similar loan for much less, as long as you have someone to act as a guarantor on your loan. Although we deal with payday lenders only guarantor short term loans are so similar and save you so much money we decided to include them. You will also find these called guarantor payday loans.
We want to get your experiences and thoughts about these payday lenders so please leave your comments and use the vote function as the bottom of each page.
Apply for a Payday Loan
Apply or a payday loan now and you can be approved within 15 minutes. Applications usually take about 2 minutes to complete and you will know within 15 minutes seconds if you have been accepted. You can have your money within hours after that. So select one of our listed payday lenders, check they meet your criteria then apply.